My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-11-12 17:50:51

habshi75

good

This is awesome. I am going to give this build a try. My wife has wanted a farm style dining table since I built our rustic coffee table, and this looks like a great build.Thanks for posting the plans and pictures.
bubble soccer

2013-11-12 17:50:51

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-10-09 07:16:09

yamateh

Re: good

For those of you who may be concerned about the potential hazards associated with oil paints, have no fear. Introducing water miscible oil paints! These paints are fantastic. They can be thinned with water as opposed to using dangerous solvents like turpentine. Here are two brands to try out if you are interested: GRUMBACHER Max Water Miscible Oil Colors and WINSOR & NEWTON Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colours.

Oil Painting Brushes

Having good quality brushes is important. While a good quality brush will not make you a better painter, a cheap brush will only wind up frustrating you. When you use cheap brushes you will see why. Cheap brushes have a tendency to shed hairs that get stuck in the oil paint, which is extremely annoying. Good quality brushes should have stiff hairs and snap back into place when you run your fingers through them. They should be well crafted and sturdy.
cheap Oil Paintings
Animal Paintings
Cottages oil Paintings

Article Source: http://www.bestikea.com/

Adverts

Board footer